Sunday, 29 November 2009

Adoption

Sunday 29th November
Wow don’t the weeks fly past?
This week we were busy getting police clearances, certifying all our important paperwork for the adoption. We are hoping to get a court date this week. Still a lot to do before we can take our new daughter to America, passports, wavers, all bureaucratic #~@’:;/.,
The sun is shining and we have 210 university kids in town, to paint, to help out wherever and to give them a life changing experience! It happened last year and there were twice as many. I have the job of making waffle batter every morning for two weeks before going to work – that should be fun.
We have a new midwife starting at the clinic this week, at last, we can restart antenatal care, PMTCT which will be a great help in our little town.....
This is going to be short today, I am recovering from a stomach bug – was really sick yesterday, threw up and had the shivers and temperature so I am not feeling 100%. Hopefully more news to report next week.......................

1 comment:

  1. Jude, I love reading your blogs! I am so excited to come and see you guys and how much the Bu has changed in the last few years. Exciting times! x

    ReplyDelete